Welcome to your CPR training resources hub
Here you’ll find everything you need to create a lifesaving CPR campaign or run your CPR training event.
- Copy bank
- YouTube videos
- CPR FAQs
Download one of our editable PDF posters to advertise your CPR training event.
England Scotland N. Ireland Wales
Here are some key copy lines, you can include in emails, posters or when you talk to people about your event or campaign.
- Learn CPR and save a life. Teach CPR and save thousands.
- Every year in the UK over 30,000 cardiac arrests occur out of hospital. That's 30,000 opportunities to help save a life.
- You are part of our Nation of Lifesavers, by learning CPR you will be arming your pupils with the skills that could help save lives in your society.
- Currently in the UK just one in ten people survive however in countries like Norway, where CPR is more widely taught, almost four in ten people survive.
Click on the images below to download the following pdfs and add the names of students, volunteers and schools. They are then ready to print.
If you would like personalise our Call Push Rescue certificates with your own logo and supporting information you can do. Here’s an example of how the Yorkshire Ambulance Service have included their branding (highlighted in yellow).
Please note you must have the ‘Pro’ version of Adobe Acrobat to edit these files on your computer or ask your design agency to do it for you.
To edit follow the instructions below:
- Open the .PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Click the Tools menu.
- Click the Content Editing tab.
- Click Add Image.
- Browse for a transparent .PNG of your brand’s logo.
- Align your logo to the right margin of the document, just above the charity number and in line with the top of the fight for every heartbeat strap line.
- Close the document – it will ask you to save changes so click Save.
Don’t want to print our own certificates?
We have in stock generic certificates which you can order from Prolog in time for your event. Please note we are not able to print certificates for you with your own logos but you are welcome to do this yourself using the artwork above.
To order generic certificates, email [email protected] or call Prolog on 0870 600 65 66 quoting the code CPR1, the quantity you require and your delivery address.
We are also able to provide you with wristbands to give away at your training.
Email [email protected] or call Prolog on 0870 600 65 66 quoting the code CPR2, the quantity you require and your delivery address.
CPR training video – 20 minute version
To help you deliver mass training events, and speed up your training sessions on occasions such as Restart a Heart Day, we have produced this specially edited and shortened version of our Call Push Rescue training film.
This is just 20 minutes long and does not include instructions on how to set up manikins.
Don't have access to YouTube? Download this video in .mov format (764MB).
Real people, real stories
If you’d like to use real people to demonstrate the importance of learning CPR during your training sessions, here are two stories that are intrinsically linked.
Fabrice Muamba – how CPR saved his life
Footballer Fabrice Muamba suffered a cardiac arrest in 2012 whilst playing for Bolton Wanderers in a FA cup tie against Tottenham Hotspur. The quick thinking actions of bystanders saved his life.
Fabrice visited Fulford school in Yorkshire to support our campaign to teach the nation CPR when it launched in 2014.
Alex – “I owe everything to them really”
Alex learnt CPR at Fulford School and met his football hero Fabrice Muamba. Little did he know that just a few months later he would collapse and require CPR in the school gym. The teachers' and staffs' fast actions and knowledge helped save his life.
Download all you need to know about CPR, defibrillators and more.