Double check your steps
- Double-check finances, including ‘on’ costs, with the help of the finance department.
- Make sure that the document is in the correct format.
- Check the spelling and arrange for the document to be proofread.
- Review it with a steering group.
- Once reviewed, send it to stakeholders for comment and feedback.
- Get the document signed off by the appropriate parties.
- Submit your business case at the best time of year to ensure funding.
Please give us feedback.
What do you think of our business case toolkit? What do you feel works well and what could we improve? Sharing your experience and expertise can help other service providers make successful bids. If you’ve successfully used this resource to secure the future of your service or establish a new one, we’d love to hear from you!
Please feel free to suggest changes - if you explain your reasons for the changes, we can then look into the possibility of trialling some of them.
Please inspire others, take a few minutes and complete our feedback form below – and let's continue to fight for every heartbeat.
< 7. Monitoring and evaluation