With our philosophy of shared expertise and lifelong learning, you can benefit from annual development grants and take advantage of free resources such as training workshops, conferences and events, as well as the latest best practice information. If your role plays a part in the prevention, survival or support of people with or at risk from cardiovascular disease we are here to help you in the fight for every heartbeat.
The Alliance: your benefits
- Annual learning and development grants to support professional development.
- Access to CPD accredited resources.
- Access to the most up-to-date BHF best practice resources.
- Free place at the annual British Cardiovascular Society Conference*.
- Auto enrolment to Heart Matters bi-monthly magazine.
- BHF Alliance monthly e-newsletter, including latest updates in cardiovascular health.
- BHF Alliance name badge, business cards and polo shirt.
*Subject to availability
Unfortunately, doctors are not currently eligible to join the BHF Alliance. However, we are developing an associate level of membership. If you are a doctor with an interest in CVD we want to hear from you. Please register your interest and feed any suggestions into our planning stage by completing our short survey.
Sign up to the BHF Alliance