Find your team event this 2016
It’s a new year – the perfect time to harness positivity and galvanise your colleagues into setting a fitness goal.
Our challenge events are a fantastic way to keep up healthy habits. The events provide an exciting target, and the training needed to complete the challenge keeps participants active in the lead up to the event. We're here to help with our comprehensive training guides, designed to get everyone over the finish line.
Not only are the events also a great opportunity for team building, they also have the feel good factor, as participants raise money for life saving heart research.
Registration is open for our 2016 events, so choose your event and sign up now. Here’s a taster of what we have on offer:
Our London runs are 5k or 10k so your colleagues can choose a distance perfect for them.
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Run - 13 February
- Regent’s Park Run – 26 March
Multi-day bike rides
BHF multi-day bike rides are perfect for team bonding and most allow you to book your own accommodation, meaning the rides cater for all budgets.
- London to Paris Off Road Bike Ride – 4 to 7 June
- London to Paris Tour de France – 21 to 25 July
- London to Land’s End Bike Ride *NEW* - 23 to 26 July
- London to Paris On Road Bike Ride – 3 to 5 September
- The Roubaix Challenge – 7 to 11 April
Our hikes take in stunning scenery and can be taken on by almost everyone with some training.
- Hadrian’s Wall Hike – 24 April
- Yorkshire Three Peaks – 9 July
- Trekfest Brecon Beacons – 4 to 5 June
BHF 100k treks are intense challenges – not for the faint-hearted! However, the teamwork and comradery developed through training and completing a trek are indescribable – as is the feeling at the finish line.
- Glasgow to Edinburgh Trek – 30 to 31 July
- London to Brighton Trek – 25 to 26 June
- London to Oxford Trek – 21 to 22 May
Trek challenge of a lifetime
Our overseas trekking challenges are unforgettable – they really can be a highlight of someone’s life. The adventure, the sense of achievement, and the wonder of being in one of the world’s most incredible locations all adds up to a ‘once in a lifetime’ experience.
- Everest Base Camp Trek – 17 March to 3 April
- Kilimanjaro Trek – 17 to 27 September
- Peru Machu Picchu Trek – 30 September to 9 October
- Great Wall of China Trek – 15 to 23 October
Classic bike rides
BHF bike rides take in gorgeous countryside and are fully signed so that you can focus on enjoying the day and completing your challenge.
- London to Brighton Bike Ride – 19 June
- Peak District Mountain Bike Ride – 12 March
- London to Reading Bike Ride – 19 March
- Dorset Bike Ride – 24 April
- Cotswolds Bike Ride – 15 May
- South Downs Way Off Road Bike Ride – 16 July
Still not tempted?
We’ve got many more events to whet your appetite:
View all of our events