We’re always on the lookout for people to volunteer on the shop floor, help out in our busy warehouses and make sure our collection and delivery services run smoothly. There are lots of benefits to volunteering such as gaining transferable skills, meeting new people and making a difference to our cause, find out more.
We have over 175 Furniture & Electrical stores across the country, these are just a few of the volunteer roles which are available:
- Cash desk assistant
- Sales floor assistant
- Warehouse Volunteer
- Electrical function tester
- eBay assistant
What we can offer you
- A comprehensive induction to the BHF and relevant training for the role
- Ongoing support to you as a volunteer
- Flexibility so that your volunteer role fits with your lifestyle
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
Interested in finding out more? Fill in our short form and tell us a bit about you and what you would be interested in. Your local store manager will get in touch to arrange a taster session.
Register your interest