If you love working with other people then joining a group is a great way to meet people. Our fundraising groups are the face of the BHF in their local communities. They run their own fundraising events, support schools and local businesses to fundraise, organise collections and so much more.
There are also ways you can volunteer independently which have a huge impact for us:
- In Memoriam Secretary
- Collection Tin Volunteer
- Schools and Youth Volunteer
- Community Speaker Volunteer
For more information on volunteering or any of these roles specifically, complete our short form online and a member of the team will contact you.
Register to become a volunteer
Why volunteer for us?
Your support powers our research. Every pound raised and every minute of your time will help make a massive difference to peoples' lives. By joining our community volunteering team you are joining the fights for every heartbeat.
What can you expect from volunteering with us?
- Dedicated support from your local Fundraising Manager and the wider BHF team
- The chance to make new friends and gain new skills
- Knowing that you are making a different to the lives of heart patients today and for future generations