Would you like to find out more about the life saving research we fund with your generous donations?
Join us and other supporters in your area, at one of our 11 supporter events across the country.
You’ll network with other supporters, find heart health information in our marketplace and hear about what research and initiatives have been going on locally in a review of the year. You’ll also have the opportunity to join us in one of our research labs, where you’ll see science in action, when BHF funded researchers will share the latest work they’re doing to beat heart and circulatory disease.
If you’re interested in attending one of the following events, email us your name and the event you’re interested in attending to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you with more details.
London 11 June 2018, University College London
- Cambridge 18 June 2018, University of Cambridge
- York 25 June 2018, University of York
- Oxford 27 June 2018, University of Oxford
- Bristol 05 July 2018, University Walk, Bristol
- Manchester 10 July 2018, University of Manchester
- Birmingham 23 July 2018, University of Birmingham
- Dundee 06 September 2018, Ninewells Hospital & Medical School
- Cardiff 12 September 2018, Cardiff Met
- Glasgow 14 September 2018, BHF Glasgow Cardiovascular Research Centre
- Belfast 11 October 2018, Queens Belfast
Download an example of a Supporter event timings.