Due to the success of the first two years, the partnership was extended for a further three years, raising £574,000 overall.
- ISS staff and clients helped turn bags into breakthroughs by donating nearly 6000 bags of unwanted items to BHF shops.
- Over 1400 members of staff took part in a BHF event during our partnership. ISS entered a large team into the London to Brighton Bike Ride every year and raised a massive £142,000 in this event alone, with staff, clients and suppliers pedalling to power research.
- 72 teams, totalling 451 people stepped up to fight heart disease in an organisation wide pedometer challenge. Over £15,000 was raised and 94% of those surveyed after the challenge said they were likely or very likely to walk more as a result.
- Staff across ISS got behind the partnership by organising their own events; from wear red days and raffles, to golf days and sponsored skydives.
- We also worked together to raise awareness of heart disease and empower ISS staff to take steps to prevent it through heart health initiatives, distribution of BHF publications and promotion of BHF campaigns. The BHF’s free Heart Matters membership service was also promoted to every member of staff.
“Working in partnership with the BHF, ISS UK’s corporate charity has delivered a wealth of fundraising and volunteering opportunities for our people. But the lasting legacy of the partnership will be the heart health benefits gained through promoting healthy eating and exercise to all our 44,000 employees.” Steve Workman, Corporate Responsibility Director, ISS UK
Become a corporate partner
If you are interested in joining us and becoming a corporate partner, get in touch with our team:
Tel: 020 7554 0226