What will the Patient Information Panel do?
Everyone who gets involved will work to help us ensure our information and resources are easy to understand and provide the right information at the right time. This will include our booklets, leaflets and our flagship magazine Heart Matters, as well as online information ranging from web pages to short films, animations and interactive tools.
To ensure we can get as much insight as possible we may ask you to:
- look at some of our existing booklets to suggest how they can be improved
- suggest ideas for new Heart Matters articles or short films
- read a draft booklet to make sure it is easily understood by heart patients
- look at an outline for an animation about heart research, to make sure it can be understood by the general public
How do I get involved?
If you’ve been affected by heart disease and want to help us develop our resources
- read the role profile where we outline more about what the role will entail
- send a brief summary (max 500 words) to [email protected] stating how you have been affected by heart disease, why you would like to get involved and what you think you can bring to the role
If you have any questions or would like any more information please email [email protected] or call 0207 554 0426