Sunday, 8 October 2017
Running through the spectacular city of Chester, you'll go past historic Roman and medieval sights and through stunning countryside. With two distances to choose from, the full marathon (26.2 miles) and the metric marathon (26.2k) this event offers great opportunity for both seasoned runners and newcomers to the sport.
Register for your place
We've got 5 free places, courtesy of MBNA - Making Good Stuff Happen, to give away. Sign up below to register interest.
Support for you
Join our team and as well as the chance to help power life saving research, you’ll benefit from:
- a red Heart Runners technical top (and the best cheers en route)
- a fundraising pack to help you take your challenge to the finish line
- fun tools and tips to help with your fundraising including regular emails to keep you motivated
- bespoke training support from our world-class running coaches
- a friendly team here to support you all the way
Find out more about running for the BHF by getting in touch Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00:
Tel: 0844 477 1181
Email: [email protected]
Please note: This event is organised by Active Leisure Events.