- We aspire to be world-class in everything we do. That means attracting and retaining the best people, and running our
organisation in the most efficient way possible. For our staff,
we will be focusing on nurturing talent, increasing engagement,
maintaining the best operational standards and ensuring smarter
- We will strive to make sure that all of our volunteers are
placed in the right role, receive the right experience and support,
and feel informed and passionate about our work.
- We are committed to running our organisation efficiently and
effectively, which means making the most of our generous donations
through careful planning and monitoring; ensuring we manage risk
effectively and have robust assurance and compliance functions;
and that we take advantage of the benefits of new technology.
- To run our operations and processes in the mostefficient and cost-effective way possible.
- To maximise the use and impact of information and technology.
- To attract and retain high-quality staff and volunteers who share our values and believe passionately in our vision.
- We will continue to invest in our core systems to provide reliable and seamless services, as well as introducing smarter working principles to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our organisation.
- We will continue to nurture a culture of high performance in an environment that supports and promotes health and wellbeing.
- We will provide staff and volunteers with the leadership and support they need to reach their potential and win the fight against heart disease.
Join our team
Our volunteers and staff help our fight for every heartbeat and make a big difference in their local communities.
- Volunteer for us - there are lots of ways you can get involved, either on a regular or casual basis.
- Work for us - we offer a range of exciting office, shop, home and field based opportunities throughout the UK.
Download our strategy