- We will engage with the public and our supporters and explore innovative new approaches to growing our income. The BHF does not receive any regular government funding and we are therefore dependent on our supporters.
- We want to increase the amount we invest in our life saving research and have an even bigger impact, which means we need to raise more funds for our cause than ever before.
- Our ambition is to increase our sustainable income by £30m per year by 2020. To achieve this ambition we need to adapt and enhance our traditional income streams in retail and fundraising, and explore completely new ways to generate income.
- To grow our annual net income by 20%, to £150m, by 2020
- To adapt and enhance our existing fundraising activities to maximise our income from these sources.
- To explore new ways to generate income and build these into sustainable income streams by 2020.
- We will drive new retail shop formats and online retail platforms.
- We will develop and enhance supporter journeys and drive forward digital innovation in fundraising.
- We will explore new income streams within our existing areas of fundraising and retail, and also search for new areas and innovative ways to generate income.
Join our fight for every heartbeat
Our research is powered by your support. Every pound raised, every minute of your time and every donation to our shops will help make a massive difference to people’s lives.
Download our strategy