We collect all sorts of items:
- Sofas, suites, armchairs
- Tables, chairs, desks, cabinets
- Beds and bedroom furniture
- TVs, Hi-Fis, washing machines, small electricals
- We can also collect clothes, shoes, books, DVDs, CDs, bric-a-brac and toys at the same time.
For valuable or specialist items our dedicated team of experts will ensure that we receive the best resale value possible. Visit our eBay shop to find out what is currently available.
If you only have small items we also offer free collections of clothes, books and more.
Gift Aid your donations and help save more lives
Did you know that by adding Gift Aid to your donations they're worth 25% more to us? That will help us to fund more life saving research at no extra cost to you.
Before booking your collection
Please check that:
- All your items are in good condition, complete and work correctly
- Each individual upholstered item has a fire label attached
- We are able to collect your item: there are some items we can’t sell for legal, safety or quality reasons. We recycle as many of these items as we can but we won’t always be able to accept everything.
Unfortunately we cannot collect furniture and electrical items in Northern Ireland.
If you need help with your booking please email [email protected]
Book a free collection or call 0808 250 0030