In the classroom and at home, education
is at the root of combating heart disease.
This is the place for teachers,
parents and those who work with children to find
out more about our free resources and training opportunities for
encouraging young people to live a heart healthy
Our free resources cover everything from learning to read
through to physical activity and education, science and PSHE.
We also have information for and about young people with heart
Download and order your free resources
Our classroom resources are regularly updated to make sure they
can be used within the current UK curricula.
If you are having difficulty finding what you're looking for,
please look through our latest
Kids' and schools' catalogue.
All of our materials are free but as a charity we very much
welcome and appreciate donations to help towards our costs.
Do you have a child or pupil with a heart condition?
If so you can direct them to our meet@teenheart
programme. Young heart patients throughout the UK can access the
following free information and support:
- Fun events to meet other young heart patients & develop
- Online information on a range of heart conditions
- A dedicated Facebook page
- A quarterly newsletter written & produced by young heart
- Resources to support them to manage their
- Competitions and campaigns to get involved in