Extended Description: This booklet is part of the ‘Understanding your child’s heart’ series. It is written to help parents and health professionals who are caring for a child with congenital heart disease. Each booklet:
• discusses the way the normal heart works and explains congenital heart disease
• explains a particular congenital heart condition, its diagnosis, symptoms, and treatment
• gives information on coping and contacts for additional support.
• what double inlet ventricle is and how it is diagnosed
• how double inlet ventricle is treated
• the benefits and risks of treatments
• how to cope as a parent of a child with double inlet ventricle
• where to go for more support.
This booklet does not replace the advice that doctors or nurses may give you, but it should help you understand what they tell you.
Resource Code: C11
Publications for: Parents, Health Professionals
Subject: Heart Conditions, Recovery / Everyday Life, Treatments for Heart Conditions, Surgery, Living with Heart Disease
Age Group: Adults, Parents