Our cardiac physiologists (CPs) help train
specialists whose roles involve diagnostic testing, performing
procedures such as ECGs, 24 hour blood pressure checks, echo scans,
transthoracic echocardiogram, implantable cardioverter
defibrillator (ICD) clinics and pacing implants.
Cardiac physiologist posts seek to improve cardiac physiology
- organising and delivering training of cardiac
- raising the standard of clinical practice
- identifying and making recommendations for future
- redesigning and implementing training
- raising the profile of the cardiac physiology profession.
To find out more about CPs, please contact