Change your life. Join Heart Matters.
Heart Matters is our free membership service.
Whether you have been diagnosed with a heart condition or want
to keep your heart healthy, joining Heart Matters is a great place
Change your life now. Join Heart Matters for
you'll get from us
- a welcome pack with the latest issue of Heart Matters magazine,
a welcome from the BHF and a tape measure to check your
- access to our online
community where you can share experiences
- regular issues of our award-winning Heart Matters magazine or an online version
- free email support on healthy
eating, quitting smoking and wellbeing
- a helpline staffed by cardiac
nurses and heart health advisers
- access to online tools like our great recipe finder.
In our July/August issue we feature stories from three
inspirational people in their 90s, like our cover star Gladys, who
has a pacemaker and does tai chi at age 96. Plus, three Transplant
Games participants tell us how receiving a heart has given them a
second chance at life.
We've got lots of information to help you with a healthier
lifestyle, including what we can learn from other diets around the
world, and how to cut back on salt. Plus, find out about dealing
with sexual issues when you've got heart disease.
Already a member?
If you are already a member of Heart Matters, you don't
need to register online again. Just login below. You are
already a member of Heart Matters if you:
- get a copy of our magazine every two months
- use your membership number or email address to log in