Change your life with Heart Matters
Heart Matters is our free membership service.
Whether you have been diagnosed with a heart condition or
simply want to keep you heart healthy, joining Heart Matters is a
great place to start.
Change your life now. Join Heart Matters for
What you'll get from us
- a welcome pack with the latest issue of Heart Matters magazine,
a welcome from the BHF and a tape measure to check your
- access to our online
community where you can share experiences
- regular issues of Heart Matters
magazine or an online version
- free email support on healthy
eating, quitting smoking and wellbeing
- a Helpline staffed by cardiac nurses
and heart health advisers
- access to online tools like our great recipe finder.
In this month's issue we speak to ex-England rugby player Lee Mears, whose
life-threatening heart condition led him to retire from the game
early. Now he's fighting back and keeping fit.
You can read about John Fitzsimmins'
road to recovery after a series of heart valve operation over
the past 50 years.
We also have an exclusive interview with Tim Kelsey, National Director for Patients and
Already a member?
If you are already a member of Heart Matters, you don't
need to register online again. Just login below. You are
already a member of Heart Matters if you:
- get a copy of our magazine every two months
- use your membership number or email address to log in