Volunteer with us
Every year we depend on hundreds of volunteers throughout the UK
to help us continue our life-saving work.
Join us and help our fight against heart disease by
volunteering in one of our charity shops, at an event or
by fundraising in your area.
There are lots of reasons why
people volunteer with us. Some people volunteer to meet new people
and others to gain experience. Whatever your reason, we're so
grateful for your help.
Volunteering can help
- Learn or develop your skills
- Gain valuable work experience
- Make new friends and have fun
- Build your confidence.
Your volunteering helps us
- Raise important funds to help beat heart disease.
- Sustain our high street stores.
- Spread the word about our work.
- Increase our flexibility, to work on more diverse