Volunteer with us
Our volunteers help in our charity shops,
by fundraising and at our events. They are a great team. Please
come and join them.
Giving your time can help us to save lives.
Our volunteers help our fight for every heartbeat and make a big
difference in their local communities. There are lots of ways you
can get involved, either on a regular or casual
Find out more and get involved in your
There are many reasons why people volunteer
with us. For some it’s to meet new people, whilst others want to
gain experience. What bonds them is a determination to fight
coronary heart disease, the UK’s single biggest killer.
Volunteering can help
- Learn or develop your skills
- Gain valuable work experience
- Make new friends and have fun
- Build your confidence.
Your volunteering helps us
- Raise important funds to help beat heart disease.
- Sustain our high street stores.
- Spread the word about our work.
- Increase our flexibility, to work on more diverse