Volunteer with us
We depend on our volunteers for help in
lots of our work and we can’t thank them enough for all they
There are lots of ways you can get
involved in volunteering work. You can volunteer in one of our
charity shops, at our events or by fundraising. Find out more
and get involved in your local area.
There are many reasons why people volunteer
with us. For some it’s to meet new people, whilst others want to
gain experience. What bonds them is a determination to fight
coronary heart disease, the UK’s single biggest killer.
Volunteering can help
- Learn or develop your skills
- Gain valuable work experience
- Make new friends and have fun
- Build your confidence.
Your volunteering helps us
- Raise important funds to help beat heart disease.
- Sustain our high street stores.
- Spread the word about our work.
- Increase our flexibility, to work on more diverse