Legal & General
As a leading provider of
Group Protection policies for employers, Legal & General has
been central in supporting BHF’s workplace health initiatives since
2002 and has become exclusive sponsor of our Health at Work
Beating heart disease together
Legal & General has helped raise vital funds for the BHF
- Sponsorship – generously donated over £300,000 over the past 8
years to help fund BHF heart health initiatives.
- Legal & General has now extended its sponsorship to become
exclusive sponsor of BHF’s Health at Work programme, designed to
support companies in improving the health & fitness levels of
- Employee fundraising – Legal & General staff also
help by supporting our fundraising campaigns and events including
the London Marathon and National Heart Month.
We have also empowered Legal & General’s staff to take steps
to look after their own heart health by:
- Highlighting heart health information and statistics in
staff communications channels
- Distributing BHF publications and promoting BHF’s free
Heart Matters Service
- Legal & General’s continued sponsorship has enabled the BHF
to develop a robust Health at Work programme, including new
initiatives such as BHF Health & Wellbeing days
- The partnership has been mutually beneficial and helped the BHF
reach new audiences and initiate change within the work
- By working closely with the BHF, Legal & General has been
able to gain access to a rich source of knowledge to help increase
its understanding of ‘real world’ issues and trends that directly
relate to its business.
"Our involvement with BHF’s Health at Work Programme is a great
way to support a really worthwhile cause, which not only has a
great fit with our business but also provides a point of difference
over our competitors."
Diane Buckley, Managing Director, Legal & General Group
Interested in becoming a corporate partner?
Contact us and
help us beat heart disease.