11.00pm, Saturday 13 July to sunrise, Sunday 14 July 2013
Online registration for the London to Brighton Night Ride is now closed.
If you missed out on joining the team, we will have a limited number of entries available on the night from the Information Tent on Clapham Common (Windmill Drive, London, SW4). The tent will be open from 8pm on Saturday 13 July and the registration fee will be £50. The next available start time will be 00.30.
Anything else I need to know?
• You must use bike lights when taking part in the Night Ride. We also strongly advise you to wear a helmet and reflective gear.
• You must be 18 or over on Saturday 13 July 2013 to participate.
• We are running a truck and bus transfer service. This service is available for you and your bike to take you from Brighton to Clapham Common after the ride either in the morning (Sunday 4-9am) or afternoon (Sunday 3pm). You can purchase tickets from the Information Tent on Saturday 13 July. Tickets cost £24 per person and you can pay by card or cash.
• We will be selling our exclusive souvenir London to Brighton Night Ride t-shirt at the end of the ride. T-shirts cost £12.50 each and are available in sizes S-XXL.
• Southern Railway and First Capital Connect have special restrictions in place between 13 and 14 July 2013 - no bikes can be carried on their services. Please check with your local operator for any other restrictions.
Night Ride Team
0300 456 8355