How to get social with us
social and interact with us on facebook, twitter and
By following us on these websites you'll be helping to
spread our vital messages.
500 million people use Facebook around the world and you can use
it to interact with us and other supporters and volunteers.
You can now “like” the BHF on Facebook, and:
- like our stories on Facebook
- share our stories with your Facebook
- comment on our stories and on our wall
- let your friends know about our Facebook page.
Twitter lets you follow people you find interesting and update
people in 140 characters or less.
You can follow @TheBHF on twitter and:
- get our latest news and views directly into
your twitter feed
- retweet our tweets to your followers
- mention @TheBHF and say hello to us!
YouTube is the world's most popular online video community,
allowing millions of people to discover, watch and share originally
Head to our YouTube channel
- watch all of our latest videos from events,
heart health and our campaigns comment under each video and let us
know what you think
- share the videos on social media spaces like
Facebook or Twitter.
Flickr is a photosharing website, we use it to upload
photographs from our events and campaigns. We also have some “open
groups” where you can upload your photos from events.
Visit our Flickr
- Upload photos to Flickr and to our “open”
- Share the photos on social media spaces like
Facebook and Twitter.